We are looking to recruit a Registered Manager to lead a bespoke Medium-sized Care home in West Sussex. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company looking to build on an established reputation for excellence and move from good to outstanding and build.
About the role
The role of the Registered Manager is to guide the regulatory performance of an independent family-owned Care Home with an excellent local reputation and ‘Good’ record with the CQC. You will work with a Director of Care to develop ‘Outstanding’ working practices, update policies and procedures across the organisation, deal with key lines of enquiry and statutory reporting and oversee all HR matters including recruitment, rostering and appraisals.
You will be responsible for overseeing the operational day to day management of the home. In your role, you will continually assess and supervise the work of staff to ensure high standards of care and efficient running of the Care Centre in line with the Company’s Policies and Procedures. The successful candidate will be supported by a Director of Care, Director of Business Operations and Head of Care.
- A passion for delivering unrivalled Elderly Care
- Management experience of a similar size elderly Care Home or within a Compliance Officer/consultant role.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of managing the process of going from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding.’
- Experience in meeting standards provided by the CQC and local authority.
- Have a strong track record for internal and external stakeholder management.
- Able to inspire and mentor teams within the organisation.
NVQ Level 5
2 years Experience in a Management capacity
The Package and hours
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
Upto £50k basic
Flexible benefits (including relocation package if required)
If you are interested please click on apply below
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.