Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Registered Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing a high quality care service.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally cover on-call in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Reporting to the Owner and based in the company’s Crewe office, as the Registered Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading and managing a homecare service that services cw and st7 postcodes.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring the safe delivery of the service in line with legislation and company policies and procedures
– Undertaking training and development to keep up to date with legal requirements
– Ensuring all records are up to date
– Recruiting, managing and leading a team of office staff and carers
– Promoting the rights of each customer to keep their wishes at the centre of their Care And Support
– Ensuring that the correct level of staff are available to carry out the care required
– Dealing with any emergency on-call issues
– Helping the business to grow and promoting the business to potential new service users
The ideal candidate for this Registered Manager role will have relevant experience of managing a high quality care service. This could be domiciliary, supported living or residential care.
You’ll also need experience of managing, motivating and directing people in a fast paced environment.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– A RMA or NVQ level 4 or 5 in care
– A clean DBS
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– A good knowledge of CQC regulations
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager or as a Residential Manager.
Basic salary: £32,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Additional benefits: 36 days annual leave and pension
The business you’ll be working for is a domiciliary care agency with an outstanding CQC report, that provide upto 1300 hours of care each week with 30 carers in their team and 7 office staff, including a Deputy Manager.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they provide high quality care and have good opportunities to progress.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.