A luxury development based in Surrey and designed to suit comfortable daily living for the elderly, are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their team. They are offering a salary of up to £40K dependent on experience.
The small residential home provides spacious suites and studio apartments for long-term residential needs and also for temporary respite for the elderly. The home also accommodates for those suffering with dementia.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. In addition, you will;
- Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team
The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experiences;
- Strong previous managerial experience in a residential home, deputy’s welcome to apply
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
- Must be a car driver
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.