We’re looking for a Registered Manager to work for our client based in Stockport.
They are a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide care and support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible within their own homes.
If you can demonstrate experience of domiciliary management then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
- The day-to-day management of a domiciliary service.
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship.
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team.
- Experience of domiciliary management.
- Additional experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
- Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum for the ideal candidate plus performance bonuses
- Holiday of 25 days plus 8 BH rising with service to 31 days + BH
- Life insurance, permanent health insurance, discounts and benefits
Think that this Registered Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Domiciliary Manager, Branch Manager or as a Home Care Manager.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.