- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £30,000 + paid mileage
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Barnsley.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a competitive holiday allowance and paid mileage.
My client has been established for over 15 years and they specialise in care throughout Yorkshire. They are developing a strong portfolio of offices and have great development plans for the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with senior management on a regular basis
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
– Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working within a domiciliary care setting is essential
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management position within health and social care
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us