Experienced Registered Manager needed for a residential home specialising in autism and challenging behaviour in Truro. Salary up to £34K.
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable charity that provides care and support to children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and challenging behaviour.
The organisation has invested heavily in clinical support to ensure their residents are provided with the best support, plus staff are provided with extensive and ongoing training.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to;
- Ensure your residents are provided with the best care and support
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team
- Implement policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need;
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
- Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service
For more information, please contact Claire on 0121 362 3219, or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.