Registered Manager Children’s Service
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Are you a Registered Manager? Do you have experience of working with children with autism and/ or challenging behaviour? Are you able to work in a fast paced care setting? If so, I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for an exciting role to manage a new service based in Birmingham. The role is to manage a 4 bedded residential home for children with varying needs including autism, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service including
• Day-to-day management of staff and the care and support of the residents.
• To implement and follow the homes operational policies, and the care practice standards.
• To provide and ensure that care is within a warm and supportive atmosphere.
• To implement individual care plans so as to ensure the welfare of each individual resident.
• To offer support and guidance to all staff members, bank staff and volunteers working within Serenity Specialist Care Limited.
• To offer full support to the Registered Manager of the home.
• Maintain the care home and meet Ofsted requirements.
• To oversee the recruitment, training process and supervision.
• To conduct internal audits, regulation 33/34 reports.
This is an extremely rewarding role but will also be very challenging. You must hold an NVQ Level 5, aswell as having experience of working with children with autism.
The organisation are a specialist provider of care for children on the autism spectrum. Their aim is to make a positive difference to young people’s lives.
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Children’s Home manager, Care manager, children’s manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314