I’m looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join a Domiciliary Care agency in Hatfield. Working as the Domiciliary Care Manager, you’ll be operationally focussed, overseeing the care provision, ensuring CQC standards are met and leading the team to deliver a truly person-centred service. In return my client can offer a salary up to £29K pus performance related bonuses. (Salary will also be reviewed after successful probation).
The Registered Domiciliary Care Manager Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a passionate and dedicated organisation.
As the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations of the domiciliary side of their service which will include;
- Support, manage and lead by example, ensuring the office team have the support that they need to deliver the best service to clients.
- You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Holding accountability for the care rota, care assessments, risk assessments and care plans
- Undertake regular audits and spot checks and continually seek to improve
- Taking responsibility for the business development of the branch growing the service provision
- Continually review and improve processes to ensures the most effect and efficient service is being delivered
- Recruiting carers that are well suited to a caring role and ensure they undertake the company’s comprehensive training
- Ensuring that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- Being the Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of CQC standards, the health and social care act, health and safety and other relevant legislation
- You’ll have proven leadership experience managing teams within a Domiciliary Care environment before
- You’ll be well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively and able to organise the team well, ensuring that everyone is aware of their responsibilities and work is completed in a timely fashion.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a track record in business development and growth of a domiciliary care agency, both in increasing a provision in an existing contract but also by researching new markets for growth.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.