I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced manager to join this care provider specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of this small residential home
You will ensure services are delivered in a way that puts the people we support at the centre of their care and promotes rights, choice, dignity and diversity.
You will ensure the service meets all organisational and statutory requirements and that the service is delivered in compliance with Care Quality Commission Guidelines (CQC) and company Policies and Procedures.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• Delivery of consistently high quality services – all within a challenging, but very rewarding environment.
• In this varied Managers role, you’ll also carry out risk assessments, implement support plans and handle all day to day management duties.
• Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to
professionals as necessary.
• Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved.
• Managing and working with set budgets.
• Work closely with carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
The Registered Manager will need to:
• Hold a management qualification within health and social care
• Dedicated to the care of people with learning disabilities and complex needs
• You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC Standards.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to effectively manage a staff team
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.