We’re looking for a Registered Manager for a small Supported Living service in Droitwich, Salary up to £33.5K. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable charity that provides care and support to people with learning disabilities and autism.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within supported living and residential services.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff.
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need;
- Minimum level 3 Health & Social Care, with the willingness to complete the QCF 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and autism.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within supported living or outreach service, Deputy Managers / Assistant Manager will be considered.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.