A small elderly care home in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their team. They are offering a salary of up to £35K dependent on experience.
The residential home provides spacious suites for long-term residential needs and also for temporary respite for the elderly. The home also accommodates for palliative care.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. In addition, you will;
- Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team
The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experiences;
- Strong previous managerial experience in a residential home, deputy’s welcome to apply
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.