We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a 50 bed Nursing home based in Bromley. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a reputable and supportive company.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about providing the best possible care to their residents and also providing the best support system for their employees to excel within the organisation.
The home itself is purpose built and has fantastic facilities for both the residents and the staff.
Your role as the Registered Manager will include and not be limited to:
- Being responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Managing staff rotas
- Risk assessments
- Conduct staff reviews, staff meetings and mentoring of staff giving them the tools they need to enable them to deliver the best service
- Formulating policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensuring all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To be proactively involved in business planning and the production of marketing information.
- Working closely with the director of operations and management team
- Ensuring that the clients are receiving highest quality of support is at the forefront of all that you do.
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, you will need:
- To ideally be a Registered General Nurse with previous management experience.
- If applying without a nursing qualification you must have strong experience as a Registered Manager.
- To be a hands-on manager with the desire to work closely with all staff and residents.
- Strong management skills and a real passion for ensuring the best quality of care is being delivering within the services under your lead.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.