- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a competitive holiday allowance plus other benefits.
My client has been established for a number of years now and is part of a much larger umbrella company who are market leaders within the care industry. They are continuously developing and have already branched out into over 10 local authority areas throughout the UK.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with senior management on a regular basis
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
– Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working within a domiciliary care setting is essential
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management position within health and social care
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us