We’re looking for a talented Registered Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable background in managing a care home.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Registered Manager you’ll report to the Area Manager and will be primarily accountable for the running of a brand new 35 bedded dementia home based in Waterlooville.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Working closely with medical authorities
– Ensuring the care given is of the highest quality
– Recruiting, leading, motivating and progressing staff
– Liaising with families and medical professionals to ensure quality care
– Conducting and ensuring care plans are correct and all safeguarding issues are achieved
The Registered Manager will have relevant experience of managing a care home.
You’ll also need experience of ensuring compliance.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of recruiting, motivating, leading and managing a staff team.
In addition, you’ll need or be working towards NVQ level 5 in leadership and a clean DBS.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– A naturally positive person
– Calm under pressure
– A great communicator
– Naturally caring and wanting to create a fun enjoyable working environment
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Registered Manager, Deputy Manager or as a Service Manager.
Basic salary: £32,000 – £35,000 per annum
Bonus: You’ll also be able to earn both a personal and company performance bonus, up to £30,000 per annum
– 38 days holiday
– Private medical
– Monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses
The business you’ll be working for is a family run business of 5 high quality care homes supporting elderly and people with dementia.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Really care, support and reward their staff. The majority of Senior Managers have progressed and been supported by the owners
– Believe in creating a positive, happy working environment for everyone and have a family feel to their culture
– Reward effort and success
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.