***Required: Registered Manager to work for my Supported Living client***
If you’re creative, energetic, and passionate about supporting young adults to fulfil their potential and promote their independence, this could be a great opportunity for you to join a nurturing company.
If you’ve got a background in supporting clients with learning disabilities and autism, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of a 6 bedded supported living service, plus some packages within your area to enable adults with learning disabilities to live as independently as possible.
You’ll report to the Directors and will be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Planning, directing, following and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- Motivating your team to think outside the box – encouraging them to be creative with ideas, activities and promoting independence
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in supporting clients with learning disabilities.
They’ll also need you to have experience of manging people to perform well, through team working, leadership, mentoring and supervision.
You’ll also need to be the following:
- Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
- Level 4 or 5 in Social Care Leadership & Management
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Registered Manager role, and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Registered Manager position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus performance related bonuses.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
You’ll be joining a ‘family’ the Directors are extremely passionate and hands on. They encourage their Manager’s to be involved in senior decision making and welcome ideas. They have a 5-year growth plan, so you will be joining at a time to head up new projects but with full support from not only the Owners, but other Service Managers.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have low staff turnover and provide further career progression. Some staff have been there for over 10 years!
- Have a generous bonus scheme
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Service Manager, Supported Living Manager or as a Deputy Manager within supported living.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.