- £28000 - £30000 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Care Manager
£28,000 per annum
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Care Manager to manage small Supported Living Services in the Plymouth and Torbay area for adults with mental health and learning disabilities.
The position will involve managing a team of team leaders based at the Supported Living services, you will be required to oversee the day to day management of the services in the area and ensure they are compliant and meeting exceptional quality standards. The company has a fabulous reputation within the area and is currently experiencing a period of growth, hence the requirement for a new manager in this area. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Networking and marketing the services whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care to the service users
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience or Supported Living management experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages specifically for adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us