I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client who are a national provider of home care, nursing and live-in care services to adults living within their own homes. This particular role is for their new domiciliary branch based in Reading. Salary up to £35K plus commission.
The role is based in a newly established domiciliary service, so excellent opportunity for an ambitious Registered Manager to put their own stamp on a new service. The service provides personal care and domestic support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes.
The right candidate will be supported by a dedicated senior management team and will be provided with all the tools to set up the branch effectively.
If you can demonstrate experience of domiciliary care management then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
- The day-to-day management of domiciliary and extra care services
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to maintain good working relationship
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team
- Experience of CQC registered service management – candidates from elderly residential or domiciliary welcome to apply
- Additional experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
Think that this Registered Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Domiciliary Manager, Branch Manager or as a Home Care Manager or Care Home Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.