I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my domiciliary client in Surrey. Salary up to £38K plus performance related bonuses.
The domiciliary service provides companionship support to older people to help them remain living independently within their own homes. The service prides themselves on minimum of 1-hour visits to ensure the clients are provided with the best care and support.
As the Registered Manager you will.
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business.
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally.
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to.
- Recruitment, retention, and support of staff
To be considered for the Registered Manager’s role, you will.
- Need previous Registered Management experience within domiciliary care, supported living, residential or extra care.
- Hold a QCF Level 5 or equivalent, or willingness to complete.
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills.
- Need Good CQC record.
- Be a car driver.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.