- £31000 - £32000 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Social Housing Provider
Salary: circa £32,000 + excellent enhancements
I am recruiting for a very valued client of mine who is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to work at their extra care service in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, competitive holiday allowance (rising with service), pension scheme, benefits programme including high street discounts, health and wellbeing scheme and excellent development opportunities for the future.
My client is an established provider of social housing throughout the UK and specialise in supporting people with a range of different needs in provisions such as extra care schemes, supported housing, rehabilitation and much more.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Communicate with customers and identify individual support needs
– Implement policies and procedures
– Work with senior management to highlight areas for improvement
– Liaise regularly with local authorities and other external professionals
– Provide first line management for all staff within the service
– Act as the main contact for the scheme for both employees and service users
– Work to outlined budgets for the service
– Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent with the willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5
– Strong background of working within a similar environment either extra care or supported living provisions
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management position within health and social care
– Excellent communication skills
– Good working knowledge and understanding of CQC standards
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
The closing date for this position is Thursday 13th August 2015 with interviews being held the following week. Applications sent in after this date will NOT be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us