Registered Manager – Residential Home in Blackwell
Salary £35k to £40k depending on experience – Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has a rised for a Registered Managers role for a fully complient Residential home. The main remit is to ensure maximum occupancy, efficiency and good practice within the organisation.
- Ensure that the planned care plans of each resident are communicated to the staff.
- Understanding and adhering to CQC compliance and meetings
- Ensuring that the health needs of the residents are assessed and communicated to doctors, district nurses and other health professionals
- Taking on board the recruitment of staff and making sure all training is actioned and recorded.
- Understanding the business budgets and costs with strong business management experience and dealing with business objectives
- Building on the homes occupancy levels
You will need to have your NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care and your RMA
The successful applicant will have very high standards and have a passion about care. The successful candidate will be ambitious and confident with the determination to excel and further develop the business. They are looking for someone with a good business mind and understanding of working within an independent company with a “hands on” attitude and approach.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Kerry Gidziewicz at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2321