We’re looking for a talented Registered Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of supporting clients with learning disabilities and complex needs.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Registered Manager you’ll report to the Operations Manager and will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of a 6 bedded residential home supporting adults with learning disabilities.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Promoting a caring environment which provides clients with a high standard of specialised support
- Care planning, risk assessing and writing detailed incident reports when needed
- Supporting and mentoring a large staff team
The ideal candidate for this Registered Manager role will have relevant experience of supporting clients with learning disabilities and autism who can display behaviours that challenge.
In addition, you’ll need QCF or NVQ level 3 health & social care as a minimum & ideally hold a level 4 or 5 in leadership & management.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Passionate about promoting independence
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within residential and supported living services. they strive to exceed quality and aim for outstanding Care and Support. This particular role is for one of their residential homes in Exmouth.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a dedicated, longstanding business and provide ongoing training and professional development for their staff. They are extremely passionate about supporting the most vulnerable.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.