Are you a talented Domiciliary Registered Manager looking to join a successful, well-established branch?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Registered Manager role, you will be primarily responsible for the day to day running of a thriving domiciliary branch. You will work closely with the branch owners to continue the growth of the domiciliary and live in care service.
Specific tasks include:
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated and robust
- Being a positive voice for the service by communicating with service users and their families in a dignified and person-centred way
- Contributing to the strategic planning and development of the company
- Continually and actively find new customers for the business
- Striving for Outstanding care
This position is based in the company’s Bromley office, so please ensure that’s within a 30 minute commute for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Registered Manager role you will need direct experience of managing a domiciliary branch.
We also need you to have prior experience of expanding a domiciliary care service by having a direct impact in the growth of the business through increasing the quantity of care hours that the service provides to customers each week.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of maintaining great relationships with local authority, commissioners other professionals that may directly impact the growth of the service through referrals and recommendations.
It’s important that you also have the following:
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care leadership and management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, written & oral
- At least 3 years managerial experience in domiciliary care
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Registered Manager role is between £42,000 – £50,000 per annum.
In addition, you will receive bonus based on agreed KPIs.
Think that this Registered Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.