We’re looking for a Registered Manager to work for our client.
Established in 2020, they are a Home Care service operating within the Wilmslow area of Greater Manchester, currently distributing 700 hours of care, supporting elderly adults (65+) with learning disabilities and varying levels of dementia. They also offer a hospice service and a dedicated flexible Home Care service for a range of specialised needs, as well as elderly care.
If you can demonstrate experience of building relationships, and long-standing partnerships with commissioners, you will be perfect for our client!
The overall task for the successful candidate will be to grow the small branch. Working closely with local authority to win new contracts and increase the number of private clients. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager to put their own stamp on a service.
- The day-to-day management of the domiciliary
- Liaising with commissioners and external professionals to build and maintain good working relationship
- Planning, directing, following, and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- Ensuring the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently
- Nurturing and mentoring the dedicated staff team
- Experience of building partnerships with commissioners and other external professionals
- Further experience of working closely with a management team to help a service grow
- Diploma level 5 in leadership and management, or equivalent
- A track record of building up a domiciliary service
- Self-motivated, flexible, caring and organised
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Registered Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Registered Domiciliary Care Manager, Branch Manager
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.