***Required: A new Registered Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in researching a local market effectively and quickly establish who key customers are then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the growth of a domiciliary service based in Peterborough, the service has been operational for over 10 years and has a excellent reputation within the local community, it has scored outstanding in its latest CQC inspection. It also offers multiple services such as live in care, hospice and respite care.
Based in the company’s Peterborough office, you’ll report to the Managing Director and will be tasked with the following:
- Managing and maintaining budgets
- Building strong commercial relationships with local authorities and health care professionals
- Ensuring the service is compliant with CQC
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in researching a local market effectively and quickly establish who key customers are.
They’ll also need you to have experience of building partnerships with care providers.
Plus, you’ll need some experience of working closely with a management team to help a service grow.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- A NVQ level 5 or above in Health and Social Care
- Diploma level 5 in leadership and management, or equivalent
- A track record of building up business and managing referrals
You’ll also need to be the following:
- Self motivated, flexible, caring and organized
- Flexible and reliable to participate in on call rotas, which is roughly 1 week in 6
- Experienced and confident in the effective management of safeguarding matters and building up care hours
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Registered Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: You’ll need a full driving licence for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
What can I earn?
This Registered Manager position offers a basic salary between £35,000 – £37,000 per annum.
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include pension and 28 days holiday.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2012, they are a domiciliary care company with an outstanding CQC rating and a reputation for being supportive and progressing people.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- A long standing established company
- Are ambitious and seeking to double in size over the next 2 years
- Have fantastic opportunities to develop a career
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Registered Manager, Care Manager or as a Domiciliary Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.