- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + excellent enhancements including bonus and pension
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to my client at their head office in Nottingham. They are a busy domiciliary care company providing care in the community throughout Nottingham and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, company pension, bonus scheme and fantastic working conditions.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a high standard of care is consistently provided
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Attend meetings with local authorities and external agencies to help secure new contracts
– Work with the internal recruitment team to help recruit new staff members
– Identify areas for improvement within the service and act accordingly
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– Work closely with the Director on a daily basis
– Ensure all KPI’s and targets are met
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of Nottingham and the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us