We’re looking for a Registered Manager for newly acquired Supported Living services in Southampton, salary up to £36K plus benefits. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable charity that provides care and support to people with learning disabilities and autism.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within supported living and residential services.
This role is to oversee the day-to-day operations of 5 supported living sites, mainly around the Hedge End are, which support between 1 to 5 individuals with learning disabilities and autism.
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff.
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- The Level 5 Health & Social Care Leadership and management, or the level 3 in Health and Social Care with the willingness to complete the level 5 within an agreed timeframe.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and autism.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within a learning disability service.
- Previous experience as a Service Manager or a Registered Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.