Experienced Registered Manager needed for an elderly residential service based in Clevedon. Salary up to £42K dependent on experience, plus bonus scheme.
The medium home provides living options for the elderly in a picturesque location.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. In addition, you will;
- Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team
The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experiences;
- Strong previous managerial experience in an elderly residential home
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards
- Must be a car driver
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.