Registered Manager needed for complex care community service based in Bristol. Salary up to £40K, plus car, bonus scheme and option of hybrid working.
Our client provides community support to people living in their own homes with a range of complex care needs.
As the Registered Manager you will report to the General Manager and receive support from a Clinical Governance Manager who supports the group. You will also have day to day support from a Clinical Lead who will support you with managing the clinical staff.
The office team currently includes Care Coordinators. This will grow as the small service grows; it is their newest branch to their portfolio, so this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to put their own stamp on a service and grow it from the ground up.
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and robust
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the service
- Continually and actively find new customers for the business
- Support with staff management, recruitment and staff supervisions
- Complete care plans, risk assessments and initial assessments
To be considered for the Registered Manager you will need:
- NVQ / QCF level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Experience as a Registered Manager, ideally within a community service like domiciliary care
- To be ambitious and looking for future progression
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.