Experienced Registered Manager needed for an elderly residential service based in Brentwood, salary up to £34K.
The small home, ran by a charity, provides living options for the elderly.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. In addition, you will;
- Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team
The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experiences;
- Strong previous managerial experience in an elderly residential home, Deputy Manager’s will be considered
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
- Minimum of a level 3 in health & social care required, but level 5 will be preferred
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.