- £24000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + bonus
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to my client at their domiciliary care office in Loughborough.
This company provide care at home services across Loughborough and surrounding areas and care for those with varying needs including dementia/elderly and adults under the age of 65.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), a tailored bonus scheme and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a high standard of care is consistently provided
– Work closely with the Director to effectively market the business and generate additional care hours
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Attend meetings with local authorities and external agencies to help secure new contracts
– Recruit additional staff members, depending on the needs of the business
– Identify areas for improvement within the service and act accordingly
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– Ensure all KPI’s and targets are met
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 1 years’ experience of being a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us