- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Home Manager
£25000 to £30000
Your main objective is to provide management and leadership across the home for elderly clients ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout.
Managing a residential service you will be required to;
– Ensure service users are assessed regularly and high standards of support are delivered
– Regularly meet with support teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained
– Ensure each support meets the requirements of Supporting People, CQC and that they adhere to the safeguarding processes
– Maximize the financial performance of an allocated group
– Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions
– Retention and recruitment of senior support staff
– Become registered as Manager with CQC
– Provide clinical management.
You will have management experience within an elderly setting previously. You must have a care qualification preferably management and you will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential.
An established care provider who supports individuals suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a model that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for our shortlist.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us