- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £30,000 (depending on experience)
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Newcastle.
This company provide care at home services across numerous local authority areas in the UK but they are recognised as market leaders specifically in the North East. They predominately support the elderly and those with dementia.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience) and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a high standard of care is consistently provided
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Attend meetings with local authorities and external agencies to help secure new contracts
– Recruit additional staff members, depending on the needs of the business
– Identify areas for improvement within the service and take appropriate action
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– Ensure all KPI’s and targets are met
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 2 years’ experience of being a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us