- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to oversee the day to day management of their home based in Shropshire.
The job will be working for a well-established organisation who have a number of care homes nationwide. You will be managing a medium sized home specialising in providing the best care provision for children and young people, duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;Developing policies and procedures
- Working closely with the care staff team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Business Development and budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Management experience within a children and young persons setting. You will also have an NVQ Level 4 at a minimum. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us