- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well-run Care Home for the elderly with dementia in the Walsall area. The position is a permanent, full time role working with a reputable service and offering an attractive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The position will be working at an established, well run, medium sized care home that provides top quality care for predominantly private residents with dementia. The home is situated in Walsall and is easily accessible by transport links and also allows easy access to local amenities. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting care staff, organising and managing inductions and ongoing training
- Business Development, marketing and maintenance of the homes exceptional high standards
- Working closely with the owners, the care team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Home Management and experience of working with elderly residents and people with dementia. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable home and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us