- £20000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their medium sized residential care home in Mansfield, Nottingham. This home forms part of a group of services that offer residential and nursing services.
This company provide care and support services to adults with learning disabilities and mental health conditions and more specifically for those with acquired brain injury.
The home itself is located in a private residential area within Mansfield and is easily commutable to the town centre and local amenities.
Their recent CQC inspection was rated as ‘GOOD’ and they are continually working to improve on this with the support of an external consultant.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a high standard of care and support is consistently provided
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Recruit additional staff members, depending on the needs of the business
– Identify areas for improvement within the service and take appropriate action
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– Ensure all KPI’s and targets are met
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 2 years’ experience of being a Registered Manager within a challenging behaviour or learning disabilities service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us