- £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a very valued client at their new domiciliary care offices located in Blaby, South Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, excellent working conditions and various enhancements on top of the basic salary.
My client has been established for over 20 years and holds a great reputation in the local areas supporting the elderly in their own homes. This branch is one of the newest offices in their portfolio but has all the foundations in place to be highly successful.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral
opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with senior management on a regular basis
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us