Are you a Childrens Home Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you able to lead a team of support staff? Would you like to work for a friendly, supportive organisation that respects and values their staff? If so I want to hear from you.
The role involves providing management to a 2 bedded children’s residential service.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Residential Childrens Home Manager including:
- To monitor the effectiveness of the support team and guide, advise and supervise
- To become registered with ofsted as the Manager
- To write clear and factual reports
- To attend reviews and cascade information to other health professionals
- To ensure a smooth running of the home
- To manage support staff on shift
- To provide emotional and physical support to children
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager, or a Deputy Manager with at least 1 years experience of working with children within a residential setting. You must hold or be working towards QCF Level 5 in childrens and young people. Full training will be provided as well as on going support.
An organisation that supports and cares for childrens within a residential setting. This is a privately run company.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us