- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation in Wellingborough. The role comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including mileage, pension and 24 days plus statutory annual leave and ongoing support and development.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will help grow and develop the services of the organisation whilst maintaining delivery of person centred care to vulnerable people living in their own homes.
There are many duties involved in the role of Registered Manager including:
- To help set up and develop the Care Agency into a self-sustaining project
- To identify and recruit former or present carers into paid work utilising their skills
- Manage the daily operation of the service in line with CQC’s Fundamental Standards
- To meet and exceed all targets set out in the project plan
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- Develop and manage relationships with professionals, colleagues and clients to ensure the best possible outcome for Carers and the people they care for
- To manage and deploy a team of Care Support Workers providing person centred care and support to vulnerable adults
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies and procedures
- Producing and maintaining accurate online records in line with data protection and confidentiality policies
- Ensuring that confidentiality is protected at all times
To be considered for this role you must:
Have Diploma level 5 in Care, Leadership & Management or RMA & NVQ Level 4
Have sound knowledge of person-centred approach to supporting carers and people with care needs
Be computer literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
Be able to communicate effectively both face to face and over the telephone
Hold a current British driving licence and own vehicle
A national charitable organisation that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us