- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £25,000 rising to £28,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their brand new domiciliary care branch which has been newly established. They are located in Middlesex, not too far from Wembley.
They are part of a much larger organisation and will be looking to secure contracts with both private and local authority service users. The Registered Manager will be required to support the Directors to help grow and develop the branch within the locality.
On offer is a competitive salary which will rise once registration is achieved along with fantastic working conditions and opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Work closely with senior management to effectively market the branch
– Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Take responsibility for the operational management of the branch
– Assist the Recruitment Manager to develop a strong staff team
– Continuously monitor the standard of the service to ensure it meets CQC guidelines
– Ensure all administration is kept accurate and up to date
– It is essential that you hold a Registered Manager’s Award or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be desirable
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
Someone who has experience of business development and/or helping to develop a domiciliary care branch would beat a distinct advantage
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role; candidates without this will NOT be considered
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us