- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join my client and take responsibility for the running of their Tamworth domiciliary care contracts.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions, pension, health cashback scheme and fantastic opportunities for progression in the future.
At the moment, this contract is being run from the Sutton Coldfield office but because of its continued growth, they will shortly be looking for a permanent location in Tamworth.
My client is a market leader in their field and prides themselves on providing the highest level of care and support.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Staff management
– Adopt responsibility for the branch and it’s contracts/clients
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral
opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Work closely with the Director
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role
– Excellent communication and customer facing skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
I have recently met with this client to take a full specification so if you feel you meet the requirements and for a more detailed chat, please call me on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us