- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Domiciliary Manager to develop a new branch in Redhill. You will be working for a large, corporate organisation who have a reputation for providing quality care. The position comes with a competitive salary and excellent support
Your main responsibilities will be all aspects of setting up of a new branch including recruiting and training the office and field based staff, business development and relationship building and ensuring a quality service is provided and maintained. You will also be responsible for carrying out risk assessments and reviewing care packages, taking a lead on CQC inspections and conducting quality audits.
The main duties of the role include:
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Managing coordination and coordination team
- Managing & implementing recruitment plan & procedures
- All aspects of recruiting and training care staff
- Organising and delivering Care Worker Induction Training
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the business.
- To be registered with the appropriate regulator – CQC and such like
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new customers
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customer’s needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines
- Liaise with other health professionals as appropriate
Care sector senior experience is essential to complete the role and to achieve ambitious growth plans. As this is a new branch, you must have experience of winning and developing new business.
You will genuinely enjoy leading teams and building their reputation for delivering high quality services in line with legislation and CQC standards. Experience of managing forms of dementia is preferable though training will be given in this field. You must be a driver with your own car. Ideally you will hold CQF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care / RMA or be working towards.
An innovative and quality led provider of home care and support in the community. They have been providing high quality care and support to vulnerable adults and children throughout the UK for over 10 years.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us