I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care offices located in Northampton.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, excellent working conditions, fantastic bonus structure (potential to earn up to an extra £5,000 per annum), ongoing additional incentives and training programmes to help you progress.
My client is an established domiciliary care provider within the East Midlands and has developed a great reputation within the areas they cover. They have solid expansion plans for the future and hold good working relationships with local authorities.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Developing the branch and increasing care hours
– Support both office and field based staff
– Work with the Directors to secure new business and win new tenders
– Incentivise staff members
– Ensure training is valid and up to date
– Monitor all administration ensuring files are updated and stored correctly
– Assist with other roles, where needed
– Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting
My client are in a position to consider applications from both experienced Manager’s and Deputies however the below points are essential;
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us