- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Care Manager to manage their growing Domiciliary Care branch in the Chester area. You will be taking on a growing branch that provides home care to predominantly elderly clients in their own homes. The company is a well-established and reputable service that works on both local authority referrals and private clients.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post with a focus on developing the service in the Chester and surrounding area. The company have an excellent reputation within the area. The plan is to expand the service further, so good business development skills are essential. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.