- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Nurse Manager
Established Residential Services
Salary: £32k to £35k based on 37.5 hours a week
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join the team at one of their adult residential homes in Holmfirth. This particular home supports adults with disabilities.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the home. You will report to the Deputy Head of Residential Services. There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
- Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home on a daily basis
- Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
- Work to an allocated budget
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within CQC guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all adults and meet all national CQC standard
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, good holiday entitlement and career prospects within the group. They are looking for someone that has a:
- Proven experience of working within and managing an adults residential home
- Flexible to work occasional shifts as part of your duties as a Registered Manager
- Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements and current legislations
A full Uk driving license with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply, or call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for more information
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us