- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client and oversee a complex care and autism service in the Walsall area of the West Midlands.
Alongside a good basic salary, the appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with; a company pension, ongoing training and support, childcare vouchers and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential as regular travel between services will be expected
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the general day to day running of the services
– Complete staff appraisals and supervisions
– Work towards maintaining and improving the CQC ratings
– Report into the Area Manager of the locality and update them with any changes
– Ensure that the services are appropriately staffed according to occupancy levels
– Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
– Background of working with people who have mental health needs and/or alcohol and drug abuse would be an advantage
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.