- £28000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager (Social Care)
Salary: Up to £28k per annum
I am working with a very valued client ,with supported living provisions who are now seeking an experienced Registered Manager to take responsibility of this service.
You will lead, direct and support other colleagues to provide and maintain the highest quality service whilst ensuring that all registration standards are fully met.
- The assessment, planning, implementation and co-ordination of individual packages of support and activities according to the person’s needs.
- Management strategies, individual behavioural interventions, risk assessments, management plans and therapeutic plans to keep individuals safe without hindering potential and growth.
- Challenge, stimulate, motivate, teach and develop individuals to reach their potential.
- Ensuring that the people supported have an opportunity to exercise determination, choice and participation within their home, the organisation and community as a whole.
- A strong commitment to promote the rights, choice and independence of people you support.
- Ensuring that the personal dignity, privacy and respect of each person is promoted and upheld at all times.
- Ensuring the provision of an environment that creates a clean, safe, stimulating and fulfilled lifestyle.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the people supported and made amendments as required.
We are looking for a person who has experience in:
Managing and developing services for individuals with autistic spectrum condition.
If you have experience of working within supported living provisions for people with learning disabilities this would be a distinct advantage.
Must have minimum NVQ level 4 or equivalent management qualification in Health & Social Care
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us