- £34000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My client is seeking an experienced Domiciliary Manager to take the lead of an established branch rated ‘Good’ by CQC.
Desirable salary of £34K – £38K plus Performance Bonus.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to assume management responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the home care and is responsible for the long term planning, organising, directing and staffing of the service. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times.
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will be a confident Manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
For further information, contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY Now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.