I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client and take responsibility for their domiciliary care branch near to Bromsgrove.
This branch is currently rated ‘GOOD’ with CQC and has been very stable throughout the past 10 years or so.
Alongside a competitive basic salary of up to £36,000, the appointed Manager will be rewarded with; 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance related bonus, company pension and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
- As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Oversee the daily operations of the branch
- Ensure that the branch remains compliant with CQC and the rating is upheld (and improved where possible)
- Take the lead on recruitment
- Build relationships with the local community, families and external professionals to develop awareness of the company
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
- A background of working in a similar domiciliary care environment, ideally supporting the elderly
- Management level experience within social care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.