- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager for a Care home for the elderly in Essex. My client are a well-respected charity who are passionate about providing high quality residential care services to older people, and can offer you an attractive salary and benefits package – including 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) and an excellent working environment.
The Registered Manager responsibilities;
– You’ll be managing a residential home for older people, ensuring that you lead and manage the staff team to provide high quality care for all residents
– The provision of effective leadership, management and development of all staff
– That the home is complying to health and safety standards
– Quality Monitoring – you’ll ensure that quality audits are undertaken and that service feedback and make changes where needed to improve the service.
– Marketing the home – in the area
– Financial Management – ensure that the service is financially viable through cost controls
The Successful Candidate
– You’ll have experience of being a deputy manager , registered manager or home manager within a care setting
– You’ll understand the needs of older people
– You’ll be a strong leader and motivator of staff
– You’ll be forward thinking and up to date with current practise
– You’ll demonstrate a full understanding of a person centred approach to care and of CQC regulations
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager / Registered Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us