- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking to recruit a Registered Manager for their residential home in the Trowbridge area. They believe in providing the highest standards of care in comfortable surroundings and they offer an excellent working environment – they have an excellent retention rate for staff with a number of people who have been with them for more than 10 years.
The Registered Manager role
As the Care Home Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a small residential home, making decisions and taking responsibility for resident’s health and social welfare.
The Registered Manager ensures that the highest quality care is being delivered to residents through;
- Regular supervision, appraisal and showing strong leadership
- Arranging reviews of residents and formulation health and social care plans.
- Maintaining resident report systems.
- Ensuring residents receive necessary medical care.
- Liaising with GPs and other outside agencies, and arranging such visits as necessary.
- To implement the planned programme of care and, where appropriate, teach and co-ordinate other members of the caring team who may be responsible for implementing specific aspects of care.
- To audit the care given and the level of service, and to initiate any action that may be required.
You’ll manage all staff within the home ensuring that they have full induction, training and support. You’ll be aware of the disciplinary procedures and implement where necessary. You’ll ensure that the home is meeting all it’s legal requirements.
The successful candidate
- Ideally you’ll be an experienced Registered Manager / Care Home Manager, though we will also consider candidate who have 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Manager in a care home.
- You’ll need to have experience of working with older people.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the CQC regulations and requirements and the need of older people
- You’ll be a caring an empathetic person who is committed to ensuring that high quality care is a delivered.
Interested? To apply for the Home Manager role please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Cobug Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us